Out of State Umpire Transfer Process
If you are an out of state baseball umpire interested in becoming a member of the New Hampshire Baseball Umpire Association email the NHBUA treasurer, . You must at a minimum provide and comply with the following:
A letter or email from your state board stating that you are a member of good standing and what your current official rating is.
Send letter to:
78 Harmony Way,
Manchester, NH 03104
- You must attend a rules interpretation and mechanics clinic.
- If you are a certified official from a state that uses National Federation Rules, you will be required to take an open book baseball rules test.
- If you are not a certified official from a state that uses National Federation Rules, you will be required to take a closed book baseball rules test administered by a Baseball Umpire Development instructor.
- After passing the rules test, dues must be paid in full before you are assigned games.
- A Regional Assignor or Baseball Umpire Development instructor will also observe your field mechanics to determine level of assignment.